Monday, April 11, 2011

Never once have I had this dream before

Last night I had a dream that I was about to be abducted by aliens, and that they were going to make me learn ballet, because all aliens believe ballet to be the purest and most sacred art form there is (don't they?). The worst part was that a day before they were to abduct me, the aliens tagged my wrist to track me like an animal, so I knew what was coming, and when I told my dad and my family, I couldn't get anyone to listen. It was perhaps the worst nightmare I've had in months.

Dream Central's Dream Dictionary says, "If you dream you have been abducted by aliens this shows your fear of changing your surroundings or your deep seated fear of losing your home and family."

So, this means one of two things: either I'm really not ready to get married (or as Chelsea pointed out, not ready for everyone else to get married) (yeah okay, maybe), or I'm not ready to get out of Utah next month. Mostly because if either of those things happen, Andrew will for sure take over my room and the car I drive and make them smell like boy, and then where will I go?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hahaha. why do we always have weird dreams?