Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas break is finally here!

We made it through finals with flying Aces...and maybe some Bces or Cces (I'm speaking for myself here not Rose. I'm sure she got all A's), but it doesn't matter because we're done! I'll have to treasure my few days I have with Rose, however, since she is leaving me for 12 days... :( We want to get as much skiing in as we can before she leaves, but so far it's not working out to well. When the the Snowbird webcam looks like this, you know it's not good:

It's like 7 degrees at the peak with 40 mph winds! All that says to me is a numb, windburned face and numb fingers and toes which equals not fun. And since it's going to be even colder on Saturday, we only have two days to ski together...(one tear just moistened my cheek). But we're going to make the best of it right Rose? Right!

-Holly

1 comment:

Ashley said...

hip hip hooray for Bces, and Cces! HAHA im glad its over! have fun skiing chicas!