Friday, October 2, 2009

It's today

Today, I woke up from a really pleasant dream right before the best part was about to happen. I went back to sleep to try to continue the dream and overslept for a half hour.

Today, is Friday.

Today, I really want to go see Tim Burton's movie 9. Looks so artsy. What a cool man.

Today, a 70+ old violin-maker man with a German accent told me I looked nice. Thing is, I woke up and was out of my house within 10 minutes this morning. His glasses must've been dirty.

Today, it feels really good outside. Fall is wonderful.

Today, I think I've had more conversations through Facebook chat than in person. Sad or...?

Today, I've been studying for an Anthropology test. I've never studied for so long a time and been so unproductive.

Today, I'm looking forward to General Conference tomorrow and Sunday.

Today, I learned that water has been found on the moon. My hope of a future family boating vacation into outer space has been revived.

Today, I get to start reading David Copperfield. It's only 729 pages. Easy.

Today is probably the 985,230,871, 243th day in a row that my friend and I have gotten on Facebook at the same time.

Today, I heard a man sing a cover of Britney Spears' song "Oops, I Did It Again". I will say no more.

Today, I got a text from my brother Stephen that said, "Boo!" Someone's bored...

Today, life is normal. Except for when I saw Andrew skiing down our hill on wood.


Peace,
Rose

3 comments:

Amy said...

There are so many things I want to say about this gorgeous post but I can't think of words.

Sarah said...

Andrew is the bomb. Remember when I walked into your backyard to see Spencer tanning a huge heart onto his chest via tape? Your backyard always provides a great time

Jacob Eric Lyman said...

I bet you talked to me on Facebook for most of that time.