Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ostrich for breakfast, ostrich for lunch

Okay so...I know that I look like a huge dork in this video, but no one's allowed to judge me cause you've never ridden an ostrich and you don't know what it's like. It's really just ridiculous. We'll put up Holly's video in a little bit.



And...yeah, at the end of my ostrich ride, I did not slide gracefully off. I lost hold of the wing and started sliding down to the neck and tried to grab onto the neck that's as sturdy as string cheese and it didn't work and I just fell off. Ha.

2 comments:

chelsi said...

well for the record rose I dont think you looked like a huge dork, not everyone can say they have been on an ostrich before! I'm quite jealous!!!

Rosemary said...

this has to be the freakiest thing i have ever seen someone do! way to be legit