Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Purple blood?

Yes, I think my blood turned a bit purpley blue this summer. I spent it hanging out with some awesome U of U kidoodles and the move down to P-town at the end of this week is going to be very bitter sweet. I don't think I'm ready for a 45 minute separation. So I think the most logical solution to this problem would be to move the BYU campus up to Salt Lake. I'll let Cecil know. Salt Lake is just much cooler than Provo and it'd be nice to have all my friends in one spot. For the last two years, I've felt like I've been living a double life. Week days with Provo friends and weekends in Salt Lake. It's not cheap, lots of gas is involved. So unless someone can actually invent a way to say "Energize!" and be transported to another place at warp speed, we are going to have to find a way to fix this.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

When I moved from Provo to SLC I lost 15 pounds, grew 2" and became 78% cooler.

Amy said...

I spent a lot of college time between provo, slc, and logan...I call it the "angry triangle."

Choo Choo said...

I will pitch in a couple bucks for the commute when i get home too! :-)