Friday, August 28, 2009

Today...

Today, I ate an apple and a bagel for breakfast, trying to be healthy. I then ate 2 handfuls of peanut m&m's at work to keep myself from falling asleep at my desk.

Today, I decided I was in need of a haircut so I went to Salon Salon. High-end. My hair stylist's name was Rosemary. Just like mine.

Today, my family flew to California for our cousin's wedding. Stephen and I are at home. School. Work. Adulthood. Thbbb.

Today, Holly is supposed to give her two weeks notice. I texted her two hours ago to see if she had done it yet. She said no. I bet you a cup of Spoon Me ice cream she chickens out. Again.

Today, my friend Chelsea who is doing an internship in Washington D.C. sent me a picture of Georgetown University. Probably sent it to Holly, too. We miss her. And we're jealous.

Today, I just got a text from Holly: "I did it!" I guess I owe someone Spoon Me.

Today, I interviewed the associate dean of one of the colleges at the U for a story for the newspaper. I'm proud of myself for asking intelligent questions.

Today, I am tired and it's only the first week of school.

Today, I was listening to people on NPR talk about how multi-tasking doesn't help people be more productive and actually inhibits their productiveness and how much they learn. Then I remembered how one of the cliche differences between men and women is that women can multi-task and men can't.

Today, I was really hot walking around campus. I'm glad it's cloudy now.

Today, I woke up after pushing snooze only 4 times. First thought of the day: "Do I have time to take a nap today?"

Today, I wondered if it would be selfish of me to ask Holly to not move down to Provo tomorrow, but just commute to BYU everyday. I'll chip in a couple bucks for gas...

Today, I thought about going for a run. Nice thought.

Today, the man at the station in the parking garage gave me a tootsie roll. I like Fridays.

Today, I have no more thoughts.

Chau.

This post was inspired by mylifeisaverage.com. Call me a nerd, but come talk to me after you haven't spent an hour and a half reading what people post on the website.

3 comments:

Choo Choo said...

Ha, it let me! You owe me spoon me! Also, come visit me!

Jefe said...

You may also enjoy this:

StuffWhitePeopleLike.com

Amy said...

I love your mind.